Teresa’s main therapeutic stance is guided by attachment theory focusing on bonding and strengthening relationships as a mode for real change in real life problems. Teresa utilizes a collaborative style of therapy based on mutual respect and seeks to come alongside you in your journey focused on solutions. Teresa also utilizes Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in the therapeutic setting.
Areas of Focus:
- Premarital and Couples Counseling
- Anger Management
- Master of Science degree in Family Therapy, Friends University
- Bachelors of Science degree in Psychology, Emporia State University
- Member of Delta Kappa Honor Society
- Member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Member of AAMFT, KAMFT, NCFR
Teresa is in-network with the following insurance plans:
- First Health Network
- Kansas Health Solutions
- Health Partners of Kansas
- Medicaid (Kansas Medical Card)
- Preferred Health Systems (PPK)
Contact Teresa to ask questions or set up an appointment: (316) 425-7774 or fill out our contact form.