Masters of Science, Licensed Professional Counselor
Delia is a great listener and a gifted counselor. She has more than thirty years of experience helping children and families find hope and healing. Her experience includes extensive training in play therapy, a method used to help children express themselves when they cannot do so well through talking. She is especially gifted connecting with children and helping them tell their stories. Delia is also committed to helping parents learn effective and practical ways to help and support their children.
Delia is a bilingual (English and Spanish) counselor.
Education and Training
- Masters of Science in Psychology and School Counseling from Wichita State University
- Trained in Play Therapy
Work History and Credentials
- School Counselor in Wichita Public Schools (USD 259) from 1986 until 2009
- Inducted into South Central Kansas Counseling Association Counselor Hall of Fame – 2009
- Member of Kansas Counseling Association
- Member of Kansas Association for Play Therapy
Delia is in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Amerigroup (Kancare)
- Health Partners of Kansas
- Sunflower (Kancare)
- Preferred Health Systems (PPK)
- United (Kancare)
Contact Delia to ask questions or set up an appointment: (316) 425-7774, or fill out our secure contact form.