Emotion dysregulation has been linked to a variety of mental health concerns stemming from patterns of instability in emotion regulation, impulse control, interpersonal relationships, and self-image.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a broad-based cognitive behavioral treatment aimed to assist with regulation of emotions. Often over-controlled and under-controlled emotions create frustrations within ourselves and within relationships, causing us to behave and interact with one another in undesirable ways.
- WHO: Adults 18 and older
- WHAT: 25 week DBT Skills Training Group
- WHEN: Sundays 2 pm – 3:30 pm
- START DATE: March 5th, 2017
- LOCATION: Real Life Counseling offices – 8911 E. Orme, Suite D, Wichita, KS
- FEES: $25 per group member per week or $40 per couple per week.
Participation is limited and each member will require an initial consultation to ensure best fit for the group. Once enrollment is received, instructor Katrina Breeden or Monique Bell will contact you to set up a consultation.
Please enroll using the form below. You may also contact Katrina Breeden at 316-734-2850 for more information, or use her contact form here.