Emotion dysregulation has been linked to a variety of mental health concerns stemming from patterns of instability in emotion regulation, impulse control, interpersonal relationships, and self image.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a broad-based cognitive behavioral treatment aimed to assist with regulation of emotions. Often overcontrolled and undercontrolled emotions create frustrations within ourselves and within our families, causing us to behave and interact with one another in undesirable ways.
This DBT group is specifically designed for families and teens who may struggle with emotion dysregulation, making family connection difficult.
- WHO: Adolescents (12-18) and parents
- WHAT: 23 week DBT Skills Training Group
- WHEN: Sundays 4pm-5:30pm
- START DATE: January 8th, 2017
- LOCATION: Real Life Counseling offices – 8911 E. Orme, Suite D, Wichita, KS
- FEES: Most major insurances accepted or $25 per group member per week. (co-pays due each week).
Participation is limited and each family will require an initial consultation to ensure best fit for the group. Additional family members may join upon request and approval. Once enrollment is received, instructor Katrina Breeden will contact you to set up a family consultation.
Please enroll using the form below or contact Katrina Breeden at 316-734-2850 for more information or through her contact form here.